Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

my i l p

Last post 10-15-2007, 1:35 PM by fairyfaye. 431 replies.
Page 28 of 29 (432 items)   « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-22-2007, 5:29 PM 28868 in reply to 27940

Re: my i l p

the big wide open skies today the most beautiful blue i have ever seen erupting my being with its perfect color

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  09-22-2007, 5:45 PM 28869 in reply to 27940

shimmering singing laughing blue

that's exactly what i am

and it's too funny

• Report abuse
  •  09-22-2007, 6:10 PM 28870 in reply to 27940

so often there is an inner eruption before the merging

where the beauty and the bliss keep filling the balloon til it explodes and then nothing is left but everything

• Report abuse
  •  09-24-2007, 11:15 AM 28952 in reply to 27940

did u ever get that travelling email with pictures showing the sizes of planets and stars in the cosmos .. starting with the earth and moon .. the last one of a planet so big it nearly fills the entire computer screen .. with the sun a lone pixel in it's wake

the earth non-existent

? ? ?

• Report abuse
  •  09-24-2007, 11:21 AM 28953 in reply to 27940

which just goes to show us .. there are realms .. of size at least .. where the existence of earth is pretty much nil

• Report abuse
  •  09-24-2007, 11:42 AM 28955 in reply to 27940

and it's stuff like that .. that makes genius physicists mystics .. because it goes both ways .. turtles all the way up .. turtles all the way down

we physically don't exist at either end of both .. in the physical world .. we physically don't exist in the physical world !

• Report abuse
  •  09-25-2007, 5:23 PM 29035 in reply to 27940

just listened to part two of sharon stone talking with ken .. and something that really got to me .. was about opening to let a relationship in

about having a really clear idea of what it is so u can let it in

after quite the hiatus .. something in me .. well the walls around me are dissolving

for years now i wanted only god as my lover but something is changing .. and i'm going to let it

the more i open the more it flows into me .. the one who loves the dancing fairy with heart a sunburst in the skies .. receiving him as an act of worship

the one she loves because he's wise and witty and i don't even know who he is .. but i'm opening and he's coming towards me

• Report abuse
  •  09-27-2007, 9:42 PM 29168 in reply to 27940

finished reading chapter two of irreducible mind .. it's a looong chapter

in sum, instead of studying limited "normal" consciousness, myers was all for investigating the juicy stuff .. saying that's what holds the key to greater understanding of the mind 

like hysteria, genius, insanity, lucid dreaming, hypnotism, hyperesthesia, hallucination, near death esperience, deathbed visions

scrying, crystal-gazing, shell-hearing (hmmm holosync perhaps??), dynamogeny, automatic writing drawing painting, telekineses, full-blown ecstacy, mystical experience

what he called excursions beyond the normal bounds

• Report abuse
  •  09-28-2007, 7:48 PM 29226 in reply to 27940

myers saying that shrugging and dismissing .. for example hypnotism as mere wanting to be a good subject ..

to yes and ? how ? ?

why can't ordinary daily consciousness respond like that .. what's doing it ?

anyways

saying that dismissing is non-comprehensive

sound like anyone else we know ?

Wink [;)]

• Report abuse
  •  09-29-2007, 8:42 AM 29260 in reply to 27940

oh what a glorious day for a soccer game
    bright sunny skies .. fresh crisp air
    vibrant colors laughing everywhere

leaves using the wind to sing
    have a good game all u
    richmond kings

• Report abuse
  •  09-29-2007, 3:05 PM 29274 in reply to 27940

Music [8] you've got to give a little .. take a little .. and let your poor heart break a little

you've got to laugh a little .. cry a little .. until the clouds roll by a little

that's the story of that's the glory of love Broken Heart [U]

• Report abuse
  •  09-30-2007, 10:31 PM 29341 in reply to 27940

robb has said such a lovely thing to tricia on the sharon stone thread .. it must feel so wonderful for her to read those words

and gawd i feel like such a fool

and the witness adores the little fool and i'm not the witness nor am i the little fool

i'm bliss getting a kick out of all this

• Report abuse
  •  10-02-2007, 6:59 PM 29423 in reply to 27940

reading those words from robb to tricia sent a sweet dagger into my heart because i wished they were for me and felt suddenly inferior to her

and oh then the drama of the little ego .. then the recalling .. and the embodying of: it's pain .. it's not suffering

further on to: it's one choice for a perspective .. why do u torture yourself ?

to: u

to i am so honored that u read my blog that i'm staying for u .. (and of course those great clips and things . . .

• Report abuse
  •  10-02-2007, 7:44 PM 29426 in reply to 27940

there she was scribbling i'll never blog again and then suddenly giggling the antics of this separate self with her stumbling falling

Music [8] u live u learn

growing flying .. is where the action's at .. here to play to manifest to evolve

• Report abuse
  •  10-02-2007, 7:48 PM 29428 in reply to 29426

and to top it all off .. my player's not working so can't listen to part one of ken with alanis .. POUT

Music [8] that i would be good

but enough about MOI ! how are u beautiful world ?

• Report abuse
Page 28 of 29 (432 items)   « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help