Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » Interplay » Re: A Chi Generator?

A Chi Generator?

Last post 11-10-2007, 9:06 PM by wilberbuds. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-10-2007, 7:05 PM 29791

A Chi Generator?

Has anybody heard of a Chi Generator before? Has anybody tried it? Reading about this is reminiscent of Orgone Generators...

http://www.matzkefamily.net/doug/papers/tucson2b.html

The site that this case study refers to (vitalenergy.com) seems to be inoperable.

"Like the legendary Ko-ko bird, we follow our own tail around in ever-narrowing circles, but unlike that mythic bird we never complete the process by flying up our own rectums and disappearing."
    -Robert Anton Wilson
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  10-20-2007, 7:51 AM 30360 in reply to 29791

• marianthi is not online. Last active: 11-23-2007, 8:03 AM marianthi
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-01-2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 470

Re: A Chi Generator?

Hello liv,

I suppose Chi generators - or stimulators- will go on the market eventually : wether they be the ones of the article forwarded, neo-orgone boxes or others. 

I have been particularly interested in seeing the emergence of 3-d ´rooms´where by means of lazer rays or similar one could walk into 3-d yantras with the corresponding mantras sounding all round.  From experience with the rudimentary 2-d. yantra diagrams and simple vocal repetitions I have confirmed that Chi or prana IS stimulated.  I also believe that it could be re-generated or re-established in pattern areas where it has been blocked or ´´deadened´´, by use of such external means or machines - but I where ARE they? !  

M.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  11-10-2007, 9:06 PM 31684 in reply to 29791

• wilberbuds is not online. Last active: 11-29-2007, 2:13 PM wilberbuds
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-11-2007
    • Posts 5
    • Points 40

Re: A Chi Generator?

I'd be suspicious... these products are usually gimmicks designed to part a fool and his money (I'm on to you Deepak!!). Transformation is hard work - have you tried a 10 day vipassana retreat?

"Short of intentional war, inflation is the most immoral act political leaders can commit."
    -Ron Paul
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help