Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » Regional / Local Community Spa... » North America » USA » West Coast & Mountain » Re: Where's the Integral in L.A.?

Where's the Integral in L.A.?

Last post 08-09-2006, 11:52 PM by umguy. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-28-2006, 10:58 PM 613

Where's the Integral in L.A.?

Hey there,

So is there an L.A. group? I'd love to know about events and parties and all that other fun of the integral type.

Best,
    Kelly
    It's ALL soul. Junior Wells
    • Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  06-28-2006, 11:55 PM 615 in reply to 613

• umguy is not online. Last active: 06-23-2008, 8:21 PM umguy
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-15-2006
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Re: Where's the Integral in L.A.?

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about an L.A. group.  But if there is any chance of getting one going, or finding one, I'd love to participate.
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-04-2006, 10:28 AM 905 in reply to 615

Hey Umguy,

What part of LA are you in?

I have looked into starting a salon, any chance you would like to co-create this with me?

Best,
    Kelly in Westchester by LAX

It's ALL soul. Junior Wells
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  07-09-2006, 3:15 PM 1210 in reply to 613

Hello you guys,

I am down in Belmont Shore (southeast end of Long Beach), but I'd be willing to drive to meetup with other integral people.

We should definately try to put this together. I do know that there are some "Wilber" groups around, but I have not been to any of them. While Wilber's work is awe inspiring to me, I tend to shy away from anything that sounds like a fan-club. Nonetheless, it might be worth attempting to contact some of those folks. There are also various other groups on meetup.com that may have members interested in integral meetings.

Organization may be the biggest thing. Do either of you have time to invest in arrangements? I don't right now, but could help in a few months. What I might could do though, once meetings are arranged, is invest (financially, online) in becoming a temporary facilitator for meetup.com groups, then give joiners the information for the events arranged by you guys. It's sort of a backdoor way of getting folks together, I guess, but just might work. I do expect this site to grow as well, but it may take awhile.

Let me know what you think.

-Annie

The power of private citizens to do public good is greater [now] than at any time in history. - Bill Clinton, 2024
    • Report abuse
  •  07-23-2006, 2:39 PM 1785 in reply to 613

Hey Kelly,

There's a Wilber Meetup in Redondo that I participate in.  It's been small enough that the meeting dates and times aren't consistent.  I'll reach out to Eric, the moderator, and see if we can get something scheduled for August. 

Here's the site:  http://kenwilber.meetup.com/cities/us/ca/redondo_beach/

I'm in Hermosa, btw.

- Michael

Smile [:)]

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 11:52 PM 3984 in reply to 1785

• umguy is not online. Last active: 06-23-2008, 8:21 PM umguy
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-15-2006
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Anyone still up for trying to get something going?  Sorry I missed the original round of responses. 
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help