Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » Regional / Local Community Spa... » North America » USA » West Coast & Mountain » Re: Boulder iWET / iWET experiences

Boulder iWET / iWET experiences

Last post 06-29-2006, 9:40 PM by lazaroff. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-22-2006, 1:24 PM 337

Boulder iWET / iWET experiences

Hey all,
    Is anyone coming to the iWET in Boulder/Denver this weekend?
    Or any words of wisdom from alumni to prepare those of us who are attending?
    INTEGRAL MULTIPLEX ROCKS!!! YEAH!!!
    Yotam
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-29-2006, 9:40 PM 648 in reply to 337

• lazaroff is not online. Last active: 12-26-2006, 6:25 AM lazaroff
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-30-2006
    • Denver, CO
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Re: Boulder iWET / iWET experiences

Thanks, Yotam for starting this thread.  I have an experience from the iWET to share.  It happened today, but it is a direct result of the Big Mind training.

My wife e-mailed me today from Peru where she has been on a climbing trip since June 10.  The group dynamics sucked at times and she's not happy right now.  She wanted my presence and support.  However, sometimes I have a hard time listening to her troubles.  They feel too close and I want her to solve them my way and that doesn't make me a good listener.  So, I gave Big Mind a try.

"I want to talk with the voice of the reluctant listener!," I thought.  I brought him forward.  "Who am I speaking with?"

The answer:  "I am the voice of the reluctant listener."

"What do you do?," I queried.

"I'm reluctant to listen."

"Why can't I listen when my wife wants to tell me her troubles?," I asked.

No answer.  He wasn't listening and it was not fun to talk to him.  I didn't have time to talk to that guy.

"I want to speak with the voice of the interested husband!"  I felt this would get me more directly to what I wanted to achieve.  I listened with my inner ear for a response....

"He's not available," I heard within.

"Huh?  Who are you?," I demanded.

"I'm his secretary.  He's not available right now."

This was not going as I expected.  I didn't have time for this.  My wife was upset and had just sent me four e-mails from Peru and she would be calling me by phone any minute.  I needed to get in touch with the voice of the interested husband and he wasn't available right now.  Suddenly, I had some insight into what my wife must experience more often than I was aware of.

I couldn't put up with this any more.  "It looks like I'm going to have to do this mySelf.  Big Heart!  Big Mind!  Come on, we have to get ready to speak with my wife."  Finally, I got it.

Thanks, Genpo.

David
    My purpose is to help you fulfill your purpose.
    holistic.com
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help