Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Jan. 18 Teaching Concall with I-I's David Zeitler

Last post 01-18-2007, 6:00 AM by jwcargile. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-03-2007, 7:31 PM 17667

Jan. 18 Teaching Concall with I-I's David Zeitler

Event:

The Integral Psych Affinity Group Invites You to Join in on a

Teaching Conference Call

With I-I’s Teacher and Theoretician Extraordinaire

David Zeitler

Thurs., Jan., 18, 2024

7-9 p.m. EST (NYC; GMT is –5 hrs.*)

David is one of the faculty members at JFKU’s Integral Studies program and a teacher in I-I's Integral Psychotherapy Center  (see his bio below).  In this concall, he will give a talk followed by Q & A, on: 

Creating Your Integral Psychograph

-At this time, the integral psychograph of AQAL metatheory appears the only viable model that accommodates the most amount of evidence from the most number of those researchers, and thus the integral psychograph is the simplest way to summarize the results of extensive zone-#2 research in the human psyche.   

(http://wilber.shambhala.com/html/books/kosmos/excerptD/part4-1.cfm)

What lines of development are most important to consider?  How can you intuitively rate yourself? Can you be objective?  What do you need to know about the definitions of certain lines and their levels?

What is pathology at each stage?  Is it a regression to an earlier stage?  Or are there pathologies (imbalances) within stages, or even state-stages?  David suggests that we function according to a certain stage but have “hot buttons” that might throw us back.

David will show some ways in which the whole system of lines, levels, state-stages,  health, and pathology all go together in a vibrant human being.  Depending upon people's questions, he might talk about transformation or about what post-egoic levels look like.

Finally, how is it that evolution/development is pre-ordained (structuralism) and also NOT pre-ordained (emergence)?

Join us in this lecture, followed by Q&A.

Cost is $30.00 for the 2-hour concall.

For further information and to register, go to www.kenwilber.meetup.com/241/about

About David Zeitler:  A founding member of Integral Institute, David was Project Manager for the Institute’s Human Change Processes Project team, which organized and evaluated over 1,000 empirical studies on various types of human transformation.  David also serves as an Associate Director for the Integral Psychotherapy Center of Integral University; Associate Editor for the AQAL Journal; and has been involved with the development, production, and trainings at the Integral Psychotherapy Professional Seminar Series.  He is an Adjunct Professor at Naropa University and John F. Kennedy University.

In 2024, David was selected as the leader of the massive Integral Developmental Psychometrics Project, tasked with creating a team and developing markets for a dedicated psychometric using Integral theory.   Most recently, he was named Editor of Integral Books, the publishing arm of Integral Institute.

David’s clinical experience stems from a two year run as a psychotherapist in two 24-bed locked psychiatric wards with dual-diagnosis (psychopathology & drug addiction) populations from varying socio-cultural backgrounds, trying to decipher the shadow of the culture of managed care in his spare time.

*Times outside of the US East Coast:

6 p.m. US Central time

5 p.m. US Mountain

4 p.m. US Pacific

London:  Midnight, Fri., 1/19 (GMT – 0)

Sydney and Melbourne:  Fri., Jan 19, 11 a.m.

Aukland, NZ: Fri., Jan. 19, 1 p.m.

(Please double check your local time to be sure)

•  01-18-2007, 6:00 AM 18406 in reply to 17667

Re: Jan. 18 Teaching Concall with I-I's David Zeitler

Signed up.
    JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help