Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

New Business and Leadership articles posted

Last post 11-17-2007, 6:08 PM by peteholliday. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-16-2007, 9:37 AM 22863

• johnz is not online. Last active: 24-08-2007, 9:13 AM johnz
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-14-2006
    • Johannesburg, South Africa
    • Posts 33
    • Points 515

New Business and Leadership articles posted

Greetings all,

I just wanted to make everybody interested in Integral Business and Leadership aware that there are 36 new postings in the "Files" section of the the II multiplex. 

To access and download the files, please click on the "Files" tab on the top navigation.  The business and leadership files can be found in the folder "Integral University Presents\Business and Leadership" or by clicking on the link below:

http://multiplex.integralinstitute.org/Public/cs/files/35/business_and_leadership/default.aspx

A lot of these documents are works in progress and we would encourage commentary and suggestions.

Enjoy!

John Ziniades - Business and Leadership Center - volunteer coordinator.

•  05-20-2007, 4:30 PM 23065 in reply to 22863

Re: New Business and Leadership articles posted

Hi John,

Thank you!

I've dowdloaded them and am making my way through them all. There are some really good papers in there that advance on what was published in the AQAL Journal.

I really liked the 'Skillful Means' paper, we really need information like that as it's so easy to misuse the concepts of levels when talking about them to people who aren't familiar with the concepts.

The 'Integral Organizational Steering' paper is really well done too as are the ones that deal with "AQAL arising in..."! My understanding of the 4 Quadrants has deepened quite a bit and I find myself spontaneously
    becoming aware of the quadrants during the day and how deeply connected they are. Hey, it's not even that they are connected is it because that would imply they are separate, they truly are just dimensions of the same occurrence.

I am learning so much! Many thanks to all the authors!

Mark
  •  11-17-2007, 6:08 PM 32042 in reply to 22863

Re: New Business and Leadership articles posted

John,

thanks for the articles the really liked the one with SCG it's a real pitty that she has not got more time to work on some of her own material. I think her work is going to be fundamental in bringing AQAL mainstream ( or maybe I'm just biased cause i think it's some of the best and most relevant around out there) , at least the non believers can get there hands on some realiable DATA.

I'm hoping in the near future that there are some more quality articles , it can be a long time between AQAL journals

regards

Pete

Peter Holliday

Integral Consultant &
    Development Coach

Integral-Emergence

Email > Coach@IntegralEmergence.com.au
    Web > IntegralEmergence.com.au

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help