Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Journal of Integral Theory and... » General » Re: Schedule for Live Discussions with Ken Wilber

Schedule for Live Discussions with Ken Wilber

Last post 07-28-2007, 1:04 PM by donwingate. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-12-2007, 10:40 PM 20548

Schedule for Live Discussions with Ken Wilber

Twice a month, Ken Wilber will be hosting LIVE one-hour conference calls about topics raised in the Journal. Any Integral Institute member can submit a question and may even be selected to participate in the call! Even if you're not selected, any I-I member can listen to the call as it is streamed live. Click here for details.

February 23rd, Integral Psychology
    (See "An Introduction to Integral Psychology," published in vol. 1, no. 2)

February 9th, Integral Education
    (See "Integral Teacher, Integral Students, Integral Classroom," published in vol. 2, no. 2)

January 26th, Integral Sustainability & International Development
    (See "Theory and Practice of Integral Sustainable Development" and "An Overview of Integral International Development," published in vol. 1, no. 2 and vol. 2, no. 1 respectively)

January 12th,
    Integral Social Work
    (See "Social Work as an Integral Profession" and "A Brief Overview of Integral Social Work," both both published in vol. 1, no. 2)

December 15th, Integral Psychology & Psychotherapy
    (See "An Introduction to Integral Psychology" and "Integral Psychotherapy: An Introduction," both both published in vol. 1, no. 2)

December 1st, Integral Psychiatry
    (See "Introduction to Integral Psychiatry" and "The Five Elements of Clinical Theory and Practice" by Baron Short, both both published in vol. 1, no. 2)

November 17th, Integral Politics
    (See "Integral Politics: A Spiritual Third Way" and "The Dimensions of Political Ideology and Integral Politics" by Gregory Wilpert, both both published in vol. 1, no. 2)

November 3rd, Integral Medicine & Healthcare
    (See "Integral Healthcare Management" by Thomas Goddard and "Integral Medicine" by Larry George, published in vol. 1, nos. 1-2)

September 22nd, Integral Correctional Education & Integral Criminology
    (See "Integral Correctional Education, pts. 1 & 2" by Thom Gehring and Margaret Puffer, and "Criminology Needs an Integral Vision" by Randy Martin, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

September 8th, Integral Ecology
    (See "Integral Ecology: An Ecology of Perspectives" and "Integral Ecology: A Post-Metaphysical Approach to Environmental Phenomena" by Sean Esbjorn-Hargens, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

August 11th, Integral Consciousness Studies
    (See "Consciousness as Embodied, Embedded, Enmeshed" and "An Integral Tour of Consciousness Studies" by Allan Combs and Sean Esbjorn-Hargens, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

July 14th, Integral Christian Ministry & Christianity
    (See "An Overview of Integral Congregational Ministry" and "Integral Approaches to Congregational Ministry" by Greg Johanson and John Forman, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

June 30th, Integral Business & Leadership
    (See "Integral Business and Leadership: An Introduction" and "...An Intermediate Overview" by Leo Burke, John Forman, Brett Thomas, and Michael Putz, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

June 2nd, Integral Art
    (See "Introducing Integral Art" and "Understanding Integral Art" by Matt Rentschler, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)

•  06-16-2007, 10:22 AM 24589 in reply to 20548

Re: Schedule for Live Discussions with Ken Wilber

HI !

is today's call still on ? i didn't receive an emailed link

•  06-16-2007, 10:41 AM 24591 in reply to 24589

Hi,

I think it's like before, go to this page http://aqaljournal.integralinstitute.org/public/LiveDiscussion.aspx about 5 till and there should be a link...

•  06-16-2007, 12:09 PM 24601 in reply to 24591

thanks got in

•  07-28-2007, 12:47 PM 26500 in reply to 20548

Re (from I-I): "Twice a month, Ken Wilber will be hosting LIVE one-hour conference calls about topics raised in the Journal. Any Integral Institute member can submit a question and may even be selected to participate in the call! Even if you're not selected, any I-I member can listen to the call as it is streamed live. Click here for details.

July 28th, Integral Consciousness Studies
    (See "Consciousness as Embodied, Embedded, Enmeshed" and "An Integral Tour of Consciousness Studies" by Allan Combs and Sean Esbjorn-Hargens, both published in vol. 1, no. 1)"

Hi,

I'm not able to access this, although it's now 1:25 Mountain time on Sat., July 28.  Any ideas?

Best,
    Joanne
    NY
  •  07-28-2007, 1:02 PM 26501 in reply to 26500

It seems to connect, and Media Player buffers the stream, but then nothing but static. Strangely, they are saying the next con call of Aug. 11 is about the same subject as today's is suposed to be. I wonder if today's was canceled.

•  07-28-2007, 1:04 PM 26502 in reply to 26501

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help