Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Cultish Emergence

Last post 08-30-2006, 3:36 PM by adastra. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-30-2006, 12:09 PM 5966

Cultish Emergence

Hi everyone,

There was some serious excitement in the CC (That's short for Call Center, btw) the other day. I hacked my hair off again, and it was great fun.

There are pictures. [click for full size. You know you want to.]

This is Kelly shaving my head. Doesn't she have nice toes? She has nice toes.

I got a phone call from an old friend. We had a little heart to heart. She just moved, and is having some issues adjusting, and just wanted a little reminder of home. It was very sweet.

I was just brushing off my head. But it looks like I'm in agony, doesn't it? It totally does.

This is me showing off my hot, hot muscles. But the little lock of hair in my shirt makes it a lot less appealing somehow.

Tearing off my garbage bag shirt, Hulk Hogan style. Oh yeah. Oh baby.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-30-2006, 3:36 PM 6021 in reply to 5966

Re: Cultish Emergence

Hey Yotam

Love the last pic - looks like you are busting out of your timid 1st-Tier Clark Kent persona and revealing the underlying 2nd-Tier SuperHolon you really are.  Stick out tongue [:P]

'S' for 'Second-Tier' of course.  Hmm...2nd-Tier...maybe this one would be more appropriate:

Good luck finding a 2nd-Tier SuperGirl...

Is that the Multiplex she's holding?  Hmm [^o)]

OK, one more - this one is for the glorious Green Meme in all of us.  Blessed be its healthy form.  Smile [:)]

spiral out!

arthur

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help