Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Frothy Edge » Re: Update on Ken's Health

Re: Update on Ken's Health

•  08-01-2006, 2:23 AM

Beer [B] Re: Update on Ken's Health

Dear All, Dear Ken,

My heart is torn by the news. By the pictures, my soul is weeping. But my Spirit is shining, not only because that's its job, but also because You reminded me of it. You gave me a permission to engage it back into my life with grace, intelligence and grit. Not being a dimwit, not being a cold-hearted rationalist, but a rational mystic. Thank you for letting me touch the contours of my original face. You are a precious jewel. We all are, and you show me how maps of impossible worlds are being made.

Thank you Corey for conveying the encouraging news. Integralschism is right in that with the "peak performers" of humanity, those rare souls brave enought to venture out to strange terrains, it sometimes seems like the world is out to get them. Bhagawan Shree Rajneesh (Osho), Ramana Maharshi, G.I. Gurdjieff all had shit happening to them. But they all survived. Some longer than others in the physical form, but in Spirit they all have and will shine forth. Ken Wilber has done so much to show us how important it is to strenghten our beings in body, mind, heart and spirit. For that alone I feel, and hope, and prey, that the unfolding of Spirit will become in all quadrants, levels, lines, states and types a more Beautiful, Happy and Wise event. Adventure is just beginning.

Strenght and Happiness be with you, Ken.

It's less and less about our reasons / It's more about who's in control (J Mascis)
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View Complete Thread
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help