Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 

Re: Holy Shit! I-I Endorses Holosync!

•  10-15-2007, 10:42 AM

Re: Holy Shit! I-I Endorses Holosync!

charlesb:

Hi Mark,

In addition to your two excellent suggestions and before anyone invests in this expensive technology it would be useful to know if Holosync still adheres to its one-size-fits-all policy.

I put no little amount of time and money in testing it, with no positive results; the best face i can put on this outcome is that perhaps the beginning levels i could afford were not capable of helping me evolve. Maybe if their program had been designed to include offerings that are specific to the current stage/structure altitude of a purchaser i might now be able to recommend it too, instead of just being under-whelmed by the Holosync experience.

Warmly,

Charles

88W18'28" 41N58'02"

Hi Charles,

I'm curious, did you try it and notice no effect at all? Or did you feel an effect but not something you considered helpful? It sounds like you just didn't feel anything with the beginning levels and just kept purchasing the next higher levels hoping to feel the effect. Did you talk to Holosync support about it? I have found them to be very responsive and willing to answer any question. Of course, if you don't like their answer, there is not much to say about that. It would be interesting to know what they said to you if you did talk with them about it.

I am not an expert but I don't think there is necessarily a correlation between a person's current level of development and the level of holosync that will be effective. That is to say, I believe that Zen master taking up Holosync for the first time would start at the first level just the same as anyone else, though this would be an interesting question to ask Holosync support directly. It may be that you're nervous system is just naturally resistant to the effects of holosync. Like some people are resistant to the effects of pot, for instance. Nothing is for everyone, and maybe Holosync just isn't for you.

Personally, I noticed a dramatic effect with the first level - Awakening Prolog - and notice anew an increased effect each time I move to a new level, something like increasing the dosage of an ethnogen, but without the weirdness and woo-woo factor I get from those kinds of substances. In fact, the effect has been so intense at times I have really had to wonder if it was really good for me. But always, after a few days of intensity I "pull through" so to speak and feel stronger than before. Bill Harris states unequivocally that it is 100% safe, but the skeptic in me does wonder at times whether there might be some hidden cost down the line. Still, the skeptic in me wonders that about everything, and you can't stop living because it might eventually kill you :-)

Take Care,

Don.

View Complete Thread
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help