Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Frothy Edge » Re: Update on Ken's Health

iWET - Miami Beach, FL - Oct 14-15, 2024 - More Info
Women’s Integral Life Practice Seminar - Oct 15-20, 2024 - More Info
Integral Life Practice Starter Kit - More Info

Re: Update on Ken's Health

•  08-03-2006, 1:52 PM

Re: Update on Ken's Health

inmanagingeditor:

Today when i was at the loft, i was absolutely stunned by the improvement, almost like he had regenerated overnight. ... And even in the worst moments that i witnessed throughout this week, you should know that sweet, precious smile was almost always on his beautiful, buddha-full face.

It's gonna take a lot more than a bathroom door to take out our Superman, i assure you... =)

I just found out about this today. I did not even know that he "has/had" REDD/CFIDS.

I send all good thoughts and healing love to Ken as I sit here in my office and close my eyes and shed a tear for him.

As a newbie in I-I, I have great respect for him for his "Integral" effort. In my effort to understand the ILP concepts and practices, I am also trying to have a grip of who and what Ken is.  Not having met (yet) Ken in person, this latest health episode, makes me realize he is is still human. Albeit, a better , super, man.

towers1209
    杜 偉 德
    -------------------
    "Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar..."
    [Traveller, there is no path, you create the path as you move forward...]
    Antonio Machado (1875-1939)
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
View Complete Thread
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help