Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

evolution=possibility; involution=probability

Last post 04-13-2007, 1:41 PM by Teilhard. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-01-2007, 11:22 AM 19813

• xlseer is not online. Last active: 02-04-2008, 9:40 AM xlseer
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-11-2006
    • US
    • Posts 16
    • Points 315

evolution=possibility; involution=probability

This idea is within my reach but just out of my grasp. would one or more of you wizards expound, postulate or dissertate on this. I promise to not be quite as ignorant afterwards.
    Ever-Upwards
    (is that a bird with a man's face or a man's face with a feather up it)
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  03-02-2007, 3:35 AM 19864 in reply to 19813

Re: evolution=possibility; involution=probability

The Involution part is the process by which God brings the cosmos into existance. The process by which the cosmos and all that it entails raises to higher states of consciousness is the Evolution part.  At least, that is my understanding and interpratation of it.

If Involation were then to equate Probability, that is most likely because the chain of cosmic events -like creates like, this attracts that, cause and effect- are laws that are sound and explored in kind.  Evolution equating Possibilty is the reason behind our exploration, if that makes any sense.  The possibilties are what we want and wish to do with Evolution; how we want, as a seeker, to tap into it and use it for our developmental ends.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  04-13-2007, 1:41 PM 21733 in reply to 19864

• Teilhard is not online. Last active: 2024-08-03, 11:09 AM Teilhard
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-19-2006
    • Ottawa, Canada
    • Posts 24
    • Points 550

Re: evolution=possibility; involution=probability

Very interesting question.  Where did you get this association or read this?

Brian.

BE
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help