Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Ready, Set, Go!

Last post 06-13-2007, 4:32 PM by lovejoyhealth. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2007, 6:37 AM 22989

Ready, Set, Go!

There is something just so natural about the way the ILP Kit beginning e mails have been coming.

The language is so simple and straightforward.

I look forward to receiving the kit and digesting it.

Greg
  •  05-22-2007, 9:37 AM 23132 in reply to 22989

Re: Ready, Set, Go!

Hi Greg,

I'm happy to hear that you're already enjoying your ILP Kit experience - even before getting the Kit!  I hope it gets even better once you start using the Kit...  Smile [:)]  Let us know how it goes.

Huy

Huy Lam
    Chief Development Officer
    Integral Institute
  •  06-13-2007, 4:32 PM 24519 in reply to 23132

Re: Ready, Set, Go!

Hello Huy,

I am very preoccupied with a divorce at the moment and I have not had a chance to dig into ILP Kit yet. I have a very strong practice  that is integral already, so I am practicing, still look forward to digesting the kit.

But... my son Ian (17 years old) saw the kit on my desk and wanted to look into it himself. Is it possible that you could send him the same e mails that I get to encourage him to explore the kit? His e mail is ian@lovejoyhealth.com... just in case you can set that up. I have already forwarded to him the first two e mails you have sent out, so maybe start with the next e mail you have planned.

Please e mail me at peace@lovejoyhealth.com if you do not mind as I am not very  regular at checking this forum.

Thank you!

Greg

P.S. Ian is very into martial arts and if I am not mistaken you are too. If you can e mail him and mention something of your interest that also might be encouraging to him and help focus him at this rather trying time for our family. Thanks again.
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help