Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Why I AM HERE....

Last post 06-18-2006, 11:46 PM by Justin. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-18-2006, 11:46 PM 249

Why I AM HERE....

First, I would like to say the Multi-Plex is a beauty to behold in it's infancy - at least based on a short tour!  Excellent Fucking Work!! - Now all we have to do is fill the "structure" with CONTENT....

In regards to the named subject, I wouldn't dream of making any grandiose statements - it's throughly against my natureDevil [6], but man I sense some real potential here, possibility and actuality abounds....

I'm here because I want to play my part as fully as possible in this "Integral" revolution that's been in progress since the wheel was set into motion - and it's still one hell of a whirl!

I was thinking tonight, of both the limitations, and the possibilities of this medium. The "web" has become a powerful tool in both marketing and communication, so if it is used wisely by a "community of the wise" let's see what it can do?

There is so much to discuss, but for now I really want to thank everyone at I-I for all the obvious hard work - I hope you are all happy with your creation.... You have done a fantastic job! I especially want to thank Ken for all the books he's ever written and the price he has paid to write them, even though I have never met him, he has been an ever present reminder and "friend" on my own journey, since the late eighty's.

I want to see those profiles filled out (I'm working on mine) and I want to see some pictures of you all and the enviornments your living in! Let's use this medium to the fullest extent of it's limitations and get to know each other as well as possible under the present condtitions. Sounds like fun, eh? I don't know about you, but I've always liked to combine business with pleasure....

Justin

"Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink".

SHUNRYU SUZUKI
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help