Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

PLEASE HELP...

Last post 09-28-2007, 10:57 PM by vulgan. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-27-2007, 6:46 PM 29156

• samsara is not online. Last active: 09-28-2007, 10:28 PM samsara
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-27-2006
    • Posts 2
    • Points 55

PLEASE HELP...

Confused [*-)]

G'day people! Just a quick note really....

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good psychologist in Melbourne, Australia? Prefferably one who is practicing a form of an integral psychology or at least is aware of of the integral model.

If not then does anyone know anyone (who knows anyone who knows anyone etc.) that can direct me to finding one?

Not that many down here apparently....

Thanks for y'all help.....

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  09-28-2007, 12:59 AM 29175 in reply to 29156

Re: PLEASE HELP...

I actually have a friend I voice chat with from melbourne, he isnt a psychologist...or integral... but he is from melbourne!

Keep cool ma babies!
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  09-28-2007, 9:10 AM 29197 in reply to 29156

samsara:
    Confused [*-)]

G'day people! Just a quick note really....

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good psychologist in Melbourne, Australia? Prefferably one who is practicing a form of an integral psychology or at least is aware of of the integral model.

If not then does anyone know anyone (who knows anyone who knows anyone etc.) that can direct me to finding one?

Not that many down here apparently....

Thanks for y'all help.....

Arthur/adastra says:

Hi Samsara

I don't know of anybody in Australia, but I know a fantastic integral therapist who does sessions over the phone for those too far away to see him in person: Robert Augustus Masters.  If you search the Multiplex for his name, you'll find lots of stuff on him - including a Q&A thread I hosted with him a while back which starts here in the previous IN forum and continued here in the latest forum.  Alternatively (or in addition) you could check out this thread on him in Zaadz, which has links to tons of his blogs, essays, etc.  I know several people who have done work with Robert over the phone (including myself) to great effect.

I would also recommend that you try networking with other integral-minded folks in your local area, and may find some leads that way.

spiral out,
    arthur

p.s. There is a great Integral Naked dialog with Robert here.

Upgrade to ISC!
    http://integralinstitute.org/public/static/multispirit.aspx
    http://pods.zaadz.com/ii
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-28-2007, 10:28 PM 29234 in reply to 29197

• samsara is not online. Last active: 09-28-2007, 10:28 PM samsara
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-27-2006
    • Posts 2
    • Points 55

Thanks Arthur for your ideas and direction.

If anyone else does know someone or actualy is in Melbourne, Australia then don't hesitate to connect!

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-28-2007, 10:57 PM 29235 in reply to 29234

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22melbourne%22+%22ken+wilber%22&meta=

there's a Ken WIlber Meet Up Group and a Yahoo Group for it, maybe you can ask there.

i'm in another state... i've never talked about "integral" except to my ex girlfriend, that was a difficult time btw...having read kens criticism of green for a number of years and then falling in love with one...ha, the arguments... but i'm so grateful to have learned first hand about her "wavelength", from someone who sorta-loved to impose it, rather than dismissing all i still had to become, because of a theory.  sorry... anywayyy... here's hoping you find the people you need. :)

x23.zaadz.com
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help