Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

A Few Questions

Last post 8 hours, 27 minutes ago by emersondds. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  8 hours, 27 minutes ago 29785

A Few Questions

Hey guys I had a couple of questions I was hoping to get sorted out.
    1.) Last time I posted I mentioned how I had a very spiritual experince at age 12 and actually entered what I read Wilber call the "gateless gate", that you have never actually leave, and of course I didn't think anything much of it at the time because I had no other reference point, it was normal to me. Im 20 now and recently I went through extreme anxiety, depression, and identity crisis, and had had a psychotic episode where I thought I was traveling through parrallel univereses, so things have definitly took a turn for the worse latly but i was a normal kid growing up. The running diagnosis is bipolar but I question this.

My question is how rare/profound was my spiritual experience at that age? And any recommendations such as therapist that deal with spiritual issues or related persons?

2.) I heard Ken say in a video that "the more lost, and confused, and horrible it is for a person in life, the more fun it is when they wake up". I think I understand, but if someone could explain it to me better that would be great.

3.) I've also heard people say that a distorted reality is now a neccessity to be free and I would like to have that one be explained

4.) Also I dont know if anyone has read the American book of the dead but on like the last page it talks about the earth coicidence control office or something and i was wondering if anyone knew more about that or believed in that.

guess these didnt turn out to be questions but thanks for any help
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help