Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Is the debate on global warming finished?

Last post 12-09-2007, 12:48 PM by wilberbuds. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-15-2007, 6:43 PM 27387

• healey is not online. Last active: 09-04-2007, 4:07 PM healey
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-06-2007
    • Winnipeg, Manitoba
    • Posts 5
    • Points 130

Is the debate on global warming finished?

I was just listening to this podcast on the way home from work.  It's an interview with Dr. Tim Ball (a retired professor of Climatology from the University of Winnipeg).  I'm shocked at what he had to say -- I've just been trusting the media on global warming and haven't been doing any research of my own.  Take a listen:

http://www.richardsyrett.com/audio/RSSApr0407h1.ram

Thinking has become a disease. Not to be able to stop thinking is a dreadful affliction, but we don't realize this because almost everybody is suffering from it, so it is considered normal. - Eckhart Tolle
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  08-16-2007, 8:19 PM 27421 in reply to 27387

Re: Is the debate on global warming finished?

healy, for some reason I can't open this file w i-tunes or Q-time.

I take it that you have a controversal reference here. Here is another one in the article "Heretical Thoughts About Science And Society" I too have not done significant research on my own, though I try to stay open-ish.

Quite incidentally, I like this amusing quote from the article where he mentions Crick, the co-discoverer of the double helix shape for DNA - he had spent 6 years in the military and this author states that he was wrong about the destructive effects it would have on Crick's education: "Before World War 2, he had started a promising career as a physicist. But then the war hit him at the worst time, putting a stop to his work in physics and keeping him away from science for six years. The six best years of his life, squandered on naval intelligence, lost and gone forever. Crick was good at naval intelligence, and did important work for the navy. But military intelligence bears the same relation to intelligence as military music bears to music."
    http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/dysonf07/dysonf07_index.html
    ambo

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  12-09-2007, 12:48 PM 33439 in reply to 27387

• wilberbuds is not online. Last active: 12-09-2007, 12:56 PM wilberbuds
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-11-2007
    • Posts 7
    • Points 95

Re: Is the debate on global warming finished?

I used to just accept the consensus viewpoint, until I found out who is pushing and benefitting the man-made global warming theory. After doing some research into it, I've concluded that it's simply a scam. It's being used by the globalists who want one world government. They're creating a crisis so that we'll accept a world government that will supposedly save us. The first step is a global carbon tax to fund a global government (the UN).

A great documentary about the science of global warming: The Great Global Warming Swindle

"Short of intentional war, inflation is the most immoral act political leaders can commit."
    -Ron Paul
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help