Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Life in the Call Center

Last post 06-24-2006, 9:11 PM by jeffsalzman. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2006, 3:49 PM 377

Life in the Call Center

Attachment: coffee cup.jpg

So the Member Services call center went up today. We were crazy excited. A 9am meeting about how to handle various common problems or what to do if Bill Clinton calls, 10am turning on the phones, and then waiting for the last 6 1/2 hours as we get exactly one phone call (this is not counting the various fellow staffers with encouraging comments like "Your marketing director's too ugly.")

But it's cool. We got good work done. I've been trying to spark some friendly debate in forums, and get a little feedback from new members (like you?). I'm actually feeling very lucky to be here in a small, hot room with three other cranky guys waiting for a phone that doesn't ring, so I'm still pretty enthusiastic about all this, and I'm happily preparing for when we do start getting calls.

Maybe no one's calling the help desk because there aren't any problems with the website.

In the mean time I get to increase my familiarity with the system, meet and chat with various new members, and dream of the day - coming very, very soon - when the multiplex will be a thriving online community of AQAL-informed, second-tier, hard-core with the self-knowledge concoctions of Spirit-in-Action.

This is gonna be really, really cool.

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2006, 8:12 PM 402 in reply to 377

Re: Life in the Call Center

Good to know things are continuing to come online.

So far, it appears that the population here is rather sparse. Other than Ken's "leak," has the multiplex been officially announced, unveiled, deflowered?

I've been hesitant to spread the word, not quite knowing the status or what you want in terms of a public face.

Molly Gordon, MCC
    Shaboom Inc., Life could be a dream...
    Blog

"I want God to play in my bloodstream like sunlight amuses itself on water." Elizabeth Gilbert
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-24-2006, 1:10 PM 438 in reply to 377

Hey, if I would have known you were so lonely I would have called immediately, but now it would be anticlimatic...Wink [;)]

Justin

"Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink".

SHUNRYU SUZUKI
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-24-2006, 9:11 PM 445 in reply to 402

• jeffsalzman is not online. Last active: 02-05-2007, 7:22 AM jeffsalzman
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-14-2006
    • Boulder, CO
    • Posts 4
    • Points 150

Hey Mollygee!

We've sent the Multiplex announcment out to 500 Integral Naked subcribers yesterday morning -- otherwise people are coming on through word of mouth.

We're going to be announcing the Multiplex to the rest of our Integral Naked subscribers over the next week.

We wanted to make sure things are working properly and doing a couple final adjustments before we open the doors fully.

It's sure good to see you here! It's going to be fun!

Jeff
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help