Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

London 3-2-1 Shadow

Last post 08-09-2006, 2:58 PM by hawke. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-09-2006, 2:58 PM 3925

• hawke is not online. Last active: 24 Aug 2024, 9:55 AM hawke
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-19-2006
    • London UK
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

London 3-2-1 Shadow

I was wondering if anyone in London would be interested in attending a one day 3-2-1 shadow workshop.

I am a UK Health Professions Council registered Drama psychotherapist and I work with the shadow through the I WE and IT.

This July I ran the 3-2-1 shadow process from the ILP at the London Integral Circle- Salon and got some great feedback. I also run the London Integral Circle- Practice.

The workshop would look at connecting with the shadow through movement and voice dialogue along with the 3-2-1 process.

The cost of the room hire would be £75.00, (the room I am planning to use is the same room in which I run the London Practice, along with Integral workshops, it is a large room allowing for space for movement). As with the London Integral Circle – Practice I am suggesting that we split the cost. So if I can get 8 people together, the cost would be about £ 9.00. Given the sort of work we might engage in I think that we would need to set a limit of 10 people.

If you are interested let me know and I will sort out the room.

Gary

www.confluentliving.co.uk
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help