Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

psychic dream bitch

Last post 02-23-2008, 2:18 AM by witz78. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-01-2008, 9:34 AM 38062

psychic dream bitch

i had to deal with a number of people who i knew to be the one person, there was a little girl and a hag witch. "the necromancy of the electric hags witchcraft" turned against me, and brought out the impure side of myself and my acquaintences against me. there were demonic energies slipping their way into the vision everywhere. the little girl was throwing water balloons at me, and i found one that hadn't been used... i blew it up, and it floated like it had a destination. i followed it into a desert where i found a ordinary lady. or i can't remember... how the people fused into this woman. she wasn't as giddy and innocent as a child, yet she seemed to have balanced that with the electric hag into a milder considerate personality. she disappeared (dont ask me) and although i felt the demonic energies were gone, i heard the echo of their laughter and growls quietly humming out of all the objects around... fading away.

i had a dream about you in my time in perth, too. you were great... i was entranced by many pictures on your walls. they felt like tarot cards, and like windows into different worlds.

last night there was a nightmare. the ugliest part of myself was shown to me and i felt like a shit for hours afterward. (please forgive me)
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  02-02-2008, 8:48 AM 38142 in reply to 38062

Re: psychic dream bitch

vulgan,

you’re a pretty good dreamwalker, it seems. Better than I ever was. For the last few years, I tend to simply witness my dreams. (I had a remarkable one just a week or so ago. But that’s for another time).

vulgan:

i had a dream about you in my time in perth, too. you were great... i was entranced by many pictures on your walls. they felt like tarot cards, and like windows into different worlds.

I can’t stop thinking that these lines are about me. (Who just said Starf#ckers, Inc.?)

I might be wrong, maybe I’m projecting, maybe I just like to be entitled ‘the great’ (who doesn’t?); but still…

I think you are describing my room. Honestly. Now that’s a bit spooky, isn’t it? Yes, I am doing Tarot cards, and I do have lots of pictures in my room, posters and photographs and stuff. And even more important: on the south wall hangs a kind of a mandala, a portal if you will, which I bought in an esoteric online shop a few months ago. Click here to watch it.

Again, I’m really not sure if this isn’t a big misunderstanding, but just in case it’s not: let’s try something. Next time you find yourself dreamwalking in the room you describe above, try to identify the picture on the opposite wall of the portal. You can’t miss it, it’s a big poster (160X120). Oh my, what am I doing? This really is crazy.

take care,

witz

• Report abuse
  •  02-02-2008, 11:34 PM 38214 in reply to 38142

Starfuckers :)

thanks for your compliment.  sorry the dream wasn't about you:)... made similar mistakes.  i looked at the portal though.  im not a magician the best i could do is cross my fingers, if anything happens ill let you know.  ;)  the picture could be enough but i usually only dream people ive seen.

• Report abuse
  •  02-23-2008, 2:18 AM 39985 in reply to 38214

So here's what I dreamed some weeks ago.

I find myself in a town with other people. We're getting ready to staying over night in some sort of a YMCA. Suddenly someone calls out a hide-and-seek game and everybody is running to hide. It feels not like a game, but more serious, with a latent danger to it (?) I'm running through the streets and find a shelter in a small corner of a dark house. There are two other people already hiding here. There is a small table, and a sofa and these two people, a young couple. We hear the noises of the others outside still trying to hide. We know we will be safe here for a while.

Suddenly the couple starts kissing and touching. The Woman feels uncomfortable because I'm watching them and pushes him away. I say: "Oh, don't bother about me, I'm not here. I'm nobody. I'm NEMO. Look, I will masturbate a little on myself, that's all." And I start doing that. The woman is still doubtful about the situation, but her guy keeps pushing and so they rebegin touching and kissing. Soon they start the good ol' Lingam and Yoni play. I watch her face changing expression Embarrassed [:$]. It's  delightful. Their tempo is increasing. They begin to  merge with each other (While watching them, my heart is broken with grief and jealousy) There's a violent touch to it, like they are fighting a war. They fight multiple wars, at once. The chaos and the creativity is undescribable.

Until this point, my feeling was that the woman is consumed by his fire, but suddenly, it changes. While he is climaxing, she is taking over. She understand him now to the fullest.

When it's over, they stay together for a while longer. Their shapes are much simpler now, like pictograms. They are releived now. It's quiet and peaceful. I bow to both of them, weeping. There's a feeling of holiness and perfection. I wake up with a bitter-sweet feeling.

@ vulgan: you might want to study the clash of Master Therion and Babalon. Frater Perdurabo wrote it down in various works. The NEMO password might be helpful, too. Make sure to call forth your holy guardian angel, because the angels of the AETHYR will crush the minds of humans with ease.

take care,

witz

Oh and if you wanna know what the poster in my room looks like, click here: GreatWave

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help