Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

:_)

Last post 07-02-2008, 1:44 AM by vulgan. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-02-2008, 1:33 AM 60201

:_)

im in patong alone nicer much nicer than bangkok if only it weren't for the people.
    the fabric begins to tear
    and i don't really care
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  07-02-2008, 1:44 AM 60203 in reply to 60201

Re: :_)

mm... expensive hotel, this morning i am shat off by the knocking.

we should not have to wake up to a hammer at 6.30 every morning.

the whole hotel is big but i rekcon they all heard me swearing to stop the fucking tapping and throwing things at the ceiling the room service guy was shakey and very nice when he gave me my kebabs. there was a cabaret show on last night and the level of communicative retardation today won't do it justice i will say it was very good.  bad good, good shit.  the joke was on me first because i was thinking they are seriously trying to get away with miming to whitney huston songs and the girls looked like transvestites then it became very funny in a crap good way.  i felt sad only for one thing the man in the womans clothing who make the joke obvious and pulled faces and came off stage to kiss people i think it was hard for him not to take it to heart that his joke was his bad looks though he tries to make it look like he in the spirit of the laughter i felt he was not really.  some girls did get bored and you can see it in their face but then they were able to perk themself up and make fun of themself i could see in their change from the death of the person in the routine to bringing back some spirit of humour and by mocking themselves succeed.

the fabric begins to tear
    and i don't really care
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help