Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Frothy Edge » Re: Update on Ken's Health

Re: Update on Ken's Health

•  08-01-2006, 8:06 AM

• REddieBana is not online. Last active: 09-06-2006, 2:34 PM REddieBana
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-14-2006
    • Lisbon, Portugal
    • Posts 10
    • Points 215

Re: Update on Ken's Health

Dear Ken,

I don’t know what to say. In moments like this I realize how important you are for me.

I feel fear, terror, all my shadows are getting me now…they are saying “see your hero now...after all he is not a superman, he is human…just like you, he is not unbreakable…just like you, he is not God…just like you…you try to follow his steps, so look what could happen…”. So stupid these shadows, these narcissistic aspects of me that I want so badly to reintegrate…

Most important than this stupid shadows is that my super hero is suffering and that is nothing I can do about it. This sense of usefulness it’s my agony. So far away on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, I feel so close to you Ken. If I am weak, I hope my heart is strong, strong enough to cross the Ocean and embrace you with Compassion, Care and Love.

As I review this post, I feel these words so meaningless; maybe some happier words…

If I could express how you changed my life…

If you only know the dimension of your contribution…

If you only know how you bring us back to Truth…

Storyteller of Big Bang, mankind and evolution…

If I could express how you change my AQAL matrix…

If you only know how you give to all my quadrants a meaning

I guess you already know…

I take your map…

I take your truth…

Storyteller for the Change…

Kosmicteller for Eternity …

All my heart to my super hero…

With Love,

Ivo Banaco

P.S. A big hug for all I-I family

Like a tear in all we know
    Once dissolved we are free to grow
    What is human, what is more?
    I\'ll answer this when I get home

Eddie Vedder in "Severed Hand"
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View Complete Thread
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help