Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Ken Wilber Family Guy Spoof

Last post 06-22-2008, 7:47 PM by ralphweidner. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-22-2008, 2:32 PM 56948

• cosm08 is not online. Last active: 09-08-2008, 5:40 PM cosm08
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-15-2008
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25

Ken Wilber Family Guy Spoof

http://integral-options.blogspot.com/2008/06/ken-wilber-family-guy-spoof.html

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-22-2008, 7:47 PM 57016 in reply to 56948

Re: Ken Wilber Family Guy Spoof

hilarious! but i think they should have given me credit for the core idea, as i see it, which i introduced in a thread in the critic's circle two years ago now, where, in the guise of ralph!ralph!, i approached the bbg for his approval.

6/23 still laughing, but i'll try to be more serious Stick out tongue [:P].

isn't this the question about our relation to the pandit? we know, for example, about the problems associated with a traditional (amber) guru. i'm wondering if hegel didn't, in fact, give the alltime critique of traditional relationships in his riff on the dialectics of the master/slave relationship. i didn't understand it very well, so i can't say.

but in my blog a couple years back i think i was attempting to deal with a part of myself that was in a more modernist relationship to the pandit: wanting to one-up him, out achieve him, and realizing it wasn't working.

this video, it seems to me, posits a distinctly postmodern view on our relation to the pandit, one entirely appropriate to its source, integralworld.

i don't know about you, but that's no longer good enough for me. i want what i perceive to be a more integral relationship, as can be found with many of the colleagues he's working with.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help