Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Update on Ken's Health

Last post 12-27-2006, 6:01 PM by Castel. 168 replies.
Page 3 of 12 (169 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-02-2006, 7:06 AM 2862 in reply to 2856

Re: Update on Ken's Health

cyber hugs look painful?

helen, you know perfectly well this is not about you, right?

yah, wotever....i know my lil' shares of visions and thing are soooo up for interpretations...who would think  that my interpretation for  'holding door open (black)' may mean something entirly different  who is not immersed  in energy work..

be that as it may, 'nuf about cyber psycho-stuff ... wana get real nitty-gritty? and share some hearing stuff 4 change? it happens...when i worked on my  seriously injured in a car-crash son-kid, days later?  during 'energy-meditation',  i heard his shockingly painful 'impact' scream -holler release. the first one was the most severe.

during Unionmystico Tonglen this (last) night, at 1:17 , i heard ken's  in-vivo-like / as real as it gets painful (short) cry-out..

at 2:43, another, this time a loud, shockingly  painful (longer) howl.

cyber hugs ken

h

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 9:04 AM 2880 in reply to 2663

The universe, including the universe inside our bodies, has a funny way of forcing us to slow down doesn't it? I imagine whatever comes of this experience will be amazing in some heretofore unimagined way.

But right now, at least to us here in Samsara, it just seems like a crappy thing to happen!

Much...
    Peace, Love, and Bicycles
    (though easy on the bicycles right now, I suppose!)
    Turtle
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 9:35 AM 2891 in reply to 2663

• bonnie is not online. Last active: 12-09-2006, 9:52 PM bonnie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-02-2006
    • Silicon Valley
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Dear Ken,

I am so sorry to hear of this set of injuries!   I hope the pain and limitation are over quickly!

You said you didn't like 'those places where they tell you that you are going to die'.  But this was an acute injury, and that is precisely where Western medicine shines.  And physical therapists are angels!  Please let them help you recover.   Aren't there some integral healers you know who would love to work with you now?  Asking for help can constitute development along the personal intelligence line, so I hope you will take advantage of that opportunity. 

I am wishing you an abundance of love, including self love, to have you marvelously and miraculously cared for!

- Bonnie

• Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 9:37 AM 2892 in reply to 2663

Dear Ken,

Holding you in healing thoughts.  Your smile in the midst of such pain is inspiring and at the same time, drew me into your humanity.  Thank you for all you have gifted to the world and please accept our kind wishes and love in return.

Blessings to you.

Michael 

I had nothing but myself with which to create the world;
    Out of myself the world was made.
    E.J. Gold, 1978
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 11:03 AM 2904 in reply to 2663

• JoyBringer is not online. Last active: 12-04-2007, 11:06 AM JoyBringer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-02-2006
    • Long Island, NY, USA
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Re: Always Already Healed - Take Joy & Courage in Healing

Ken,

Having experienced the grace and grit with Treya and knowing so well the purpose and meaning of disease, illness and sickness, you’ve been there and you know it better than anyone else. Autoimmunity and CFIDS, unlike cancer, implies the body turning against the self and it often reflects a temporary shift of your inner ‘daemon’ to demons and just a detour on the path.

Remember Hippocrates and his wise saying: “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”

With you strong body, mind and spirit, we know and believe that your recovery is just a matter of time, and you can use the ‘down time’ to do/are what you do/are best. Wishing you to make the best of this experience and opportunity and Godspeed in being at your best again.

Thank you for teaching us the invaluable lessons of healing and transcending. You are ALWAYS ALREADY HEALED, never mind the ‘purple puppy’ and the ‘ugly drapes’. Enjoy the biggest tattoo you ever got and let your sense of humor fly as you always do so wonderfully!

And since the greatest healing therapy is friendship and love, immerse yourself virtually and literally in all the healing energy, prayers and love that we are sending your way from zaadz, I+I and beyond.

Take Joy & Courage in Healing here and now,
    Darina

“Make visible what, without you, might have never been seen.” ~ Robert Bresson ~
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 1:02 PM 2920 in reply to 2904

Changing the subject line back to the original to reduce confusion.  Smile [:)]

Love and healing, Ken.

arthur

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 2:59 PM 2943 in reply to 2920

It's a shiner alright. Looks very sore, some R & R is definitely in order!  Wishing a speedy recovery.

Dan

• Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 4:39 PM 2959 in reply to 2723

• kyellow is not online. Last active: 02-23-2007, 5:22 PM kyellow
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-18-2006
    • Posts 3
    • Points 45

Yes I would like to second Tam's bolded statement.  Please take care of yourself, take better care please.  All of us want you to take it easy.   What you have built for us is permanent.  We can drive for a while.

Stop drinking that wretched Red Bull stuff.  It seriously %4#ucks up your autoimmune system. 

We Luv Yous, medear!

• Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 5:36 PM 2967 in reply to 2959

• jschneeb is not online. Last active: 01-23-2007, 8:45 PM jschneeb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-25-2006
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25

Ken. You gave us meaning in the dark. We're forever grateful.
    Wishing you love and healing from Canada.
    John & Peter

Prunabuddha-Sutra
    When Enlightenment is perfected,
    A Bodhisattva is free from the bondage of things,
    but does not seek to be delivered from things.
    Samsara is not hated by him,
    nor in Nirvana loved.
    When perfect Enlightenment shines,
    it is neither bondage nor deliverance.
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 5:59 PM 2970 in reply to 2663

inmanagingeditor:

Please read this blog entry:

Here's what i just wrote to the I-I local staff:

i have seen Ken a few times this past week, the last time was saturday night.  Each visit had completely torn my heart out in a way i have never before felt, seeing Ken in the condition that he was in was honestly one of the most painful (yet luminous) experiences of my life.  Really feeling the bottomless depth of my love and respect for him was so completely overwhelming for me; as it still is. 

i want you to know that i love YOU for saying that! you're a beautiful soul and i have a confession to make...

i've never, NEVER, NEVER...cried as deeply as i cried for my friend KW. i made sounds that i didn't think were possible! i've never even met him and he's touched my life so deeply that i cried in a way i thought my body would break in pieces. it's not a show that i say how much he means to me. HIS love has forged this beautiful circle, this Holy Endeavor. he is the AQAL Superman.

get well friend!

you have a Kosmic Trilogy to get done and a very, very special movie to see!

Louis

Pretending wisdom
    a man tells a woman all
    about the eclipse
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 9:31 PM 2997 in reply to 2856

Aahhh, Ken you big dumbass. Much love and good energies to you. Get well soon.
    • Report abuse
  •  08-03-2006, 4:14 AM 3034 in reply to 2997

Whatever treatment you decide on, Ken, get well soon.  Keep smiling, and remember, there's always potential for learning something, even in the worst states.

Gavin

Haunted by the familiarity of inner softness behind frozen eyes
    • Report abuse
  •  08-03-2006, 1:52 PM 3123 in reply to 2663

inmanagingeditor:

Today when i was at the loft, i was absolutely stunned by the improvement, almost like he had regenerated overnight. ... And even in the worst moments that i witnessed throughout this week, you should know that sweet, precious smile was almost always on his beautiful, buddha-full face.

It's gonna take a lot more than a bathroom door to take out our Superman, i assure you... =)

I just found out about this today. I did not even know that he "has/had" REDD/CFIDS.

I send all good thoughts and healing love to Ken as I sit here in my office and close my eyes and shed a tear for him.

As a newbie in I-I, I have great respect for him for his "Integral" effort. In my effort to understand the ILP concepts and practices, I am also trying to have a grip of who and what Ken is.  Not having met (yet) Ken in person, this latest health episode, makes me realize he is is still human. Albeit, a better , super, man.

towers1209
    杜 偉 德
    -------------------
    "Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar..."
    [Traveller, there is no path, you create the path as you move forward...]
    Antonio Machado (1875-1939)
    • Report abuse
  •  08-04-2006, 5:53 PM 3292 in reply to 3123

• e1dolon is not online. Last active: 02-14-2008, 11:49 PM e1dolon
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-17-2006
    • Posts 2
    • Points 70

Ken, I love you.

But I think it's time you invested in some full-body plate armor.

In all seriousness, I hope you recover fully and without much pain.

BTW, has Deida mentioned any concern about masturbation yet?

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  08-05-2006, 6:03 PM 3443 in reply to 3292

has Deida spaked om ......mmmmmmm...i'm not letting the cat out of the bagWink [;)]

h

• Report abuse
Page 3 of 12 (169 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help